Some instructional guide on making simple map with R can be found at
In the hype of Big Data Analytics and Data Science, how many college programs have been created in the past few years to meet the end market demand workforce? Is your school catching up with the trend of education?
To get some idea of the list of programs, one can visit the following webpages:
- Discover Data Science sponsored by UC Berkeley at: https://discoverdatascience.com/
- Graduate Programs of Big Data at https://whatsthebigdata.com/2012/08/09/graduate-programs-in-big-data-and-data-science/
- Online MS in Data Science at http://www.mastersindatascience.org/schools/23-great-schools-with-masters-programs-in-data-science/
- Best Big Data Graduate Programs at http://www.valuecolleges.com/rankings/best-big-data-graduate-programs/
- Top Big Data & Analytics Graduate Programs at https://www.betterbuys.com/bi/big-data-analytics-programs
- MS in Data Science at http://www.mastersindatascience.org/schools/
The US NSF funded four regional BD Innovation Hubs hosted by Georgia Tech and NC-Chapel Hill. The detail information can be found at
Midwest Big Data Innovation Hub: midwestbigdatahub.org
Northeast Big Data Innovation Hub: nebigdatahub.org
South Big Data Hub: southbigdatahub.org
West Big Data Hub: westbigdatahub.org
Textbook: Chapter 3: Shawe-Taylor, John, and Nello Cristianini. Kernel methods for pattern analysis. Cambridge university press, 2004.
Lesson 7: Covers orthogonal kernels
Here is a brief book review on a book entitled “Doing Data Science”. A book review on doing data science
Here is a list of online courses for Introduction to Data Science:
The Palm Beach Chinese Academy (www.pbchineseschool.com) will be accepting new students starting 08/20/2016.
Congratulations to the success of Changing with Technology!
For more details, please visit http://magazine.amstat.org/blog/2016/08/01/ecots2016/